Bangladesh police launches online General Diary (GD) service. Initially this service is open for only Dhaka metropolitan citizens. Later it will be open by district wise. Finally all citizens of Bangladesh will get this fantastic service.
Currently below services Bangladesh Police are giving through online:
1. Information on Eve Teasing
2. Information on Snatching
3. Information about loss/theft of certificate, ID and documents
4. Information about Night Guard, Guard, Servant, Caretaker
5. Information about new/old tenants
6. Expatriate Problems/Complains
7. Victim Information
Mr. BENAZIR AHMED, Police Commissioner says, we are hopeful to give international services to all our citizens day by day and this is one of the best start we think. He also mentioned, “Our dream is for an crime free city and we will ensure this by any chance.”
The service can be found in www.dmp.gov.bd and then ‘Citizen’s Help Request‘ menu.